Re: [opensuse-boosters] FOSDEM 2010
  • From: Petr Uzel <petr.uzel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 07:50:00 +0100
On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 04:19:20PM +0100, Klaas Freitag wrote:
Hi,

Hello,

the FOSDEM Team wants to try something new (i like that!) for the
upcoming instance. Let me just quote the relevant parts of the
announcement mail from Pascal:

The next edition is 6+7 February 2010, and it's also our 10th edition.
Brainstorm please! :)
So, here is the list of talks and topics that might be interesting
for FOSDEM. Some people already committed. Please speak up if you
are not ok with the list.

[...]

- puzel: Distribution testing and QA
It might be interesting to know how various distributions handle
testing and quality control, what are the processes, policies and
tools (if any) to support developers/community in testing upcoming
maintenance updates, distribution releases etc.

This topic is something I would like to hear about, not talk about :)
The maintenance process has been opened to community recently and QA
is not handled by community at all, so there's not much stuff to talk
about.

--
Best regards / s pozdravem

Petr Uzel, openSUSE Boosters Team