Re: [opensuse-boosters] Application for Booster Team
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 11:33:11 +0100
Hi Sascha,

On 12/16/2009 05:30 PM, Sascha 'saigkill' Manns wrote:
Am Montag, 14. Dezember 2009 22:25:08 wrote Henne Vogelsang:
* Umbrella theme for all openSUSE sites
This is tracked at the wiki (right guys?) at

Boosters_Team/Projects/Integrate_all_Infrastructure_under_one_Umbrell

Klaas, Robert, Darix, Michal, Pavol are the current boosters squad
working on that one.

At the Moment i'm intvolved into the new Wiki Instance Project. And if
it's running i'm porting all Support related Documentation (like SDB,
HowTo, FAQ) to the new Instance.
So i think this is related to the Umbrella Project,

No the umbrella project is about a consistent theming to integrate all
services. The SDB or other howtos and FAQs are not really in our focus.
Once the new wiki is in place we we will start to work on the
contributor/developer documentation. If you want to help here you're
more then welcome.

If it's wished, i can give weekly Status Reports about our Wiki.

Everybody thats in the wiki squad is following that development very
closely. Just help us migrating the developer documentation to the new
instance :)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.