Re: [opensuse-boosters] Application for Booster Team
  • From: Klaas Freitag <freitag@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 22:21:34 +0100
Hi Sascha,

At the Moment i'm intvolved into the new Wiki Instance Project. And if
it's running i'm porting all Support related Documentation (like SDB,
HowTo, FAQ) to the new Instance.
That would really be great and we appreciate your help! Its a lot of
work to migrate all the content to the new instance.

So i think this is related to the Umbrella Project,
Yes, and it's great to see this so much community supported.

If it's wished, i can give weekly Status Reports about our Wiki.
Appreciated, but not required.

regards,

klaas