Re: [opensuse-boosters] Application for Booster Team
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 22:25:08 +0100
Hey Sascha,

Sascha 'saigkill' Manns wrote:

i'm try to give my application to the Boosters Team.
You need help?

You can participate in every sprint for the goals we're trying to reach.
At the moment the goals are the following:

* Factory Page
If you know ruby and rails you can dive in directly at

git://gitorious.org/~coolo/opensuse/build-service-stage.git

You should sync with Coolo, Tom, Will and Vincent who are currently
driving that goal. They for sure have specific tasks one can do in the
current sprint.

* Centralized Developer Documentation
To reach this goal we are currently taking part in the general wiki
transition to the new instance. There is a lot of work to do. Please
check the last couple of threads on opensuse-wiki and use this list to
coordinate with others.

* Umbrella theme for all openSUSE sites
This is tracked at the wiki (right guys?) at

Boosters_Team/Projects/Integrate_all_Infrastructure_under_one_Umbrella

Klaas, Robert, Darix, Michal, Pavol are the current boosters squad
working on that one.

So please tell us what would interest you out of those and then the
squads can tell you what tasks are open.

Also please note that we're trying to follow a development process with
this team. Which means we are having a stricter setup then most other
openSUSE teams. You should be ready for bi-weekly phone calls, weekly
work reports, using a project management software tool, and so on, if
you want to help us reach more goals. But thats for later, for now you
can tell us what interests you most and then we can get into the gory
details :)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.