Re: [opensuse-boosters] work report kw50 coolo
  • From: Klaas Freitag <freitag@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:42:11 +0100
Am Montag 14 Dezember 2009 11:32:59 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
[amber]
- the trainees do not really learn to program, but are
just dumped on problems. It's amazing what they make
out of it, but still their potential can be used in
much larger degree if someone explained e.g. rails
basics to them ;(
This is so much true. But as soon as you say that loud you
get the job. Which would not be a problem if it would help
to spend some hours to tell them stuff. But that is not
enough.

What can we offer? If somebody here is willing to do an
ongoing training effort with trainees I am very willing
to support that, as TL and in my role as trainee supervisor.
Just speak up.

[green]
- brain storming with Tom what we want from the project
main page
- made up some mockup page (it's a skeleton to fix :)
- fix up the status page to port my perl stuff to rails (completed S7)
- Some work on S10
Do I have to feel dump if I don't know S7 and S10?

Klaas