Re: [opensuse-boosters] Talks on openSUSE celebrates XMas
  • From: Klaas Freitag <freitag@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:58:46 +0100
Am Freitag 11 Dezember 2009 12:13:07 schrieb Klaas Freitag:
Guys,

As you realize there is not yet a name at talk 1. and 3., we need
a presenter for each. So who is volunteering? Note that both talks
should be around 30 minutes, preferably held in german, otherwise
english.

We are still missing volunteers here. Please... Do you really want
me to preach about "boosters on stage" ?

Meanwhile Coolo volunteered to make talk 1. which is
"openSUSE 11.2 in Action", please applaud.

Vincent and Will, would you mind to help coolo with preparation, ie.
help him assemble the presentation? I assume you have some material
already?

WHO is finally up for talk 3. "Jump in to openSUSE" ?

Thanks,

Klaas