[opensuse-boosters] work report kw50 coolo
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:32:59 +0100
[amber]
- the trainees do not really learn to program, but are
just dumped on problems. It's amazing what they make
out of it, but still their potential can be used in
much larger degree if someone explained e.g. rails
basics to them ;(

[green]
- brain storming with Tom what we want from the project
main page
- made up some mockup page (it's a skeleton to fix :)
- fix up the status page to port my perl stuff to rails (completed S7)
- Some work on S10
- created Source ISOS for 11.2
- Helping Andrea to submit LXDE
- Helping Jan to do the attributes stuff "right"