Re: [opensuse-boosters] Talks on openSUSE celebrates XMas
  • From: Michael Loeffler <michl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 14:07:27 +0100
Moin,
On Friday 11 December 2009 13:54:24 Vincent Untz wrote:
Le vendredi 11 décembre 2009, à 12:49 +0100, Michal Hrusecky a écrit :
Klaas Freitag - 12:13 11.12.09 wrote:
Guys,

As you realize there is not yet a name at talk 1. and 3., we need
a presenter for each. So who is volunteering? Note that both talks
should be around 30 minutes, preferably held in german, otherwise
english.

We are still missing volunteers here. Please... Do you really want
me to preach about "boosters on stage" ?

Still no volunteers who can speak German? If nobody else volunteers, I
think I can came up with something for the first presentation - benefits
of 11.2 (it is general why should I use Linux presentation, right?). But
I can't speak German, so it would be in English. So it would be much
better if somebody who can speak German will step up.

Same here, I could do something about the third one. I have nothing
prepared at all, but that's pretty standard stuff :-)

Is this 30 minutes with questions included?
The time is not fixed at all. We'd like to give some information in a
diverting way. The presentation may be 15 or 30 mins but not too long. And Q&A
hopefully evolves by itself.

Best

Vincent

--