[opensuse-boosters] Week report 2009#48
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 00:20:24 +0100
What I did last week:
- "quickly" implemented the smart cache based on hermes for osc collab.
This was needed since Adrian requested that we stop the brutal way
that downloaded stuff from the build service (which was indeed too
brutal). Ended up taking a bit more time than expected, but it works
great.
- took the opportunity to rework a bit the "get upstream data" part. I
have a good plan about the backend now. I should probably start with
the frontend, though -- good way to dive more into RoR, I guess.
- tried to investigate some hermes issues. Failed to do this alone.
- did some Foundation stuff, but not enough
- received my new laptop, seems to work great so far (although I didn't
switch to it for my work environment yet because of lack of time)

What has been a good surprise:
- Dominique reviewed most of the GNOME:Factory requests. He's amazing!

What has been annoying me:
- realized I had completely forgotten clarity
- felt bad about not being active in the GNOME team -- I don't the team
to start evaporating...

What I plan to do this week:
- catch up a bit with packaging
- maybe find time to start preparing a bunch of maintenance updates for
11.2
- trick darix into accepting my changedevelrequests :-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press├ęs.