Re: [opensuse-boosters] Theme feedback
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 14:09:50 +0100
On 12/01/2009 01:57 PM, Will Stephenson wrote:
My vote is the opposite of your opposite votes ;).

Some people are colourblind, a 'trim colour' should be just for effect, so
let
the user choose and stick it in his account. The site section should be
communicated via eg a bold font in the top bar for the current section.

I agree with extra emphasis in the top bar. We can also join both ideas
so they will not be opposing anymore. :-) Default will be different
colors for each section, but user could go to central settings (e.g. in
users.o.o), override this and apply one color to every section. What do
you think?

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144 19000 Praha 9, CR
prusnak[at]suse.cz http://www.suse.cz