Re: [opensuse-autoinstall] Change enumeration of disks
On 2/22/19 11:38 AM, Daniel Spannbauer wrote:
Hello,

I try to install a system with an Adaptec Raid controller via autoyast.

But when booting from the usb stick this usbstick gets sda, the two raid
arrays get sdb and sdc.

Can I change the enumeration to get the two raid arrays to sda and sdb?

That enumeration is performed by the kernel and there is not much you
can do to influence it, as far as I know.

But you can use the <skip_list> feature to try to influence how AutoYaST
assigns the disks. For example, telling AutoYaST to skip disks smaller
than 65GiB.

See
https://www.suse.com/documentation/sles-12/singlehtml/book_autoyast/book_autoyast.html#CreateProfile.Partitioning.config

--