Re: [opensuse-autoinstall] AutoYast openSUSE Leap 42.3: network repositories
On Sat, Feb 2, 2019 at 6:04 PM Matwey V. Kornilov
<matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to configure AutoYast profile for installing Leap 42.3.
I deploy my XML profile file by HTTP as the following ifcfg=eth*=dhcp
autoyast=http://servername/path/to/profile.xml
I see that the profile is downloaded and Automatic Installation proceeds.

The issue is that there is single one repository configured in software
manager: openSUSE installation DVD. How could I specify in autoyast to
configure usual openSUSE network repositories (oss, update-oss, non-oss,
update-non-oss) before installation is performed?

We use something like the following[0]:
------------------------------ 8< ------------------------------
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE profile>
<profile xmlns="http://www.suse.com/1.0/yast2ns";
xmlns:config="http://www.suse.com/1.0/configns";>
[…]
<add-on>
<add_on_products config:type="list">
<listentry>
<ask_on_error config:type="boolean">false</ask_on_error>

<media_url><![CDATA[http://<chooseyourmirror>/suse/install/42.3/]]></media_url>
<name>openSUSE 42.3 install</name>
<product>suse_install</product>
<product_dir>/</product_dir>
</listentry>
<listentry>
<ask_on_error config:type="boolean">false</ask_on_error>

<media_url><![CDATA[http://<chooseyourmirror>/suse/update/42.3/]]></media_url>
<name>openSUSE 42.3 updates</name>
<product>suse_update</product>
<product_dir>/</product_dir>
</listentry>
</add_on_products>
</add-on>
[…]
</profile>
------------------------------ >8 ------------------------------

The example is taken from an internal partial mirror, and IIRC the
paths (after "<chooseyourmirror>" ) are slightly different on
download.opensuse.org and other official mirrors:
- install should be "/distribution/leap/42.3/repo/oss/"
- update should be "/suse/update/42.3/"

However, since I haven't tested with this setup, I wanted to posted
the tested-and-working example as-is. (c;

[0]: official docs:
https://doc.opensuse.org/projects/autoyast/#Software.Selections.additional

--
Kind regards
Christopher 'm4z' Holm / 686f6c6d

"We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense
and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is
beautiful and his children smart." --H. L. Mencken