Re: [suse-autoinstall] Additional Package & Silent install
  • From: Harald Milz <hm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 06:31:31 +0000 (UTC)
Michael Marion <mmarion@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I should document my setup when I have a chance.. this comes up so often.

I wish everything were documented more clearly to begin with.

On a SLES9 SP1 I'm trying to add a webwasher RPM to the install repository
created with the Yast installation server function.
I put the RPM into SUSE-CORE-9-CD1/suse/i586, and ran

create_package_descr -x suse/setup/descr/EXTRA_PROV -d SUSE-CORE-9-CD1/suse

Now if this were understandably documented. What the heck is EXTRA_PROV,
and are the paths right?

--
Great minds run in great circles.

< Previous Next >