HP Proliant DL380 boot problem
  • From: Lars Stavholm <stava@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 13:02:34 +0000 (UTC)
I have a bit of a problem installing SuSE 9.3 Pro
on a HP Proliant DL380 with six SCSI disks defined
in two RAID arrays using the hardware RAID controller.

Everything seems to work fine when autoinstalling.

The problem is that the boot loader wont install
properly, rendering the machine useless after an
autoinstall.

I left the bootloader section mostly empty, to allow
autoyast to fill in the proper values. I even tried
without the bootloader section in the autoyast file.

Does anyone have any experience from autoinstalling
a HP Proliant DL380?

/LarS

< Previous Next >