Samba Network install fails
  • From: Yogesh Bhanu <yogesh@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 16:14:37 +0000 (UTC)
Hi ,
I 'm trying to setup Network install using CIFS for 9.3 and 9.2 and they both fail for my cluster setup .
Though I have got the network install to work using NFS, But same install FAILS while using samba.
The server hosting the repository is an Netapp FAS 980 .
While using Suse 9.3 the system boots up fine and I can see my repository too . but it fails with an message cant find sources.

While using Suse 9.2 I get a very different message . I get a message cant find images and the installation aborts. Any help to solve the problem

Cheers
yogesh

  • No further messages