.spl bootsplash
  • From: Lee Hartley <lhartley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:50:13 +0000 (UTC)
how do you create or edit the [resolution].spl files in the boot/loader/ area
of the install CD? or otherwise go about making a custom bootsplash for an
autoinstall? have been looking at whatever information I can find regarding
gfxboot, syslinux/isolinux, and bootsplash but I am still having trouble
getting anything to work...any how-tos you guys can point to would be
great...or if you can nudge me in the right direction I don't mind putting a
how-to together when I am done

thanks for your time!