AW: [suse-autoinstall] Problem after creating new package db
I found the problem myself: I had to copy the EXTRA_PROV file into my
repository (/install/suse). Now it works.

-x /usr/share/autoinstall/EXTRA_PROV is not needed while executing
create_package_descr since it is the default. Instead I would have to
use -x /install/suse

But thank you for your help.

Daniel Bertolo

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----