Re: [suse-autoinstall] Problems with reporting
  • From: Anas Nashif <nashif@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 15:17:38 +0000 (UTC)

Stefan Weigel wrote:
Hi!
I have one problem left within my autoinstallation process.
When all RPM's are installed, lilo is written into the bootsector. After that a message pops up with "Sucessfully written into Bootsector [..]". The pop up needs to be confirmed with a click on the OK button. That's strange to me. I've read about the default should be show all errors/warnings/messages with a timeout of 10 seconds even if I don't have a <report> section in my autoinst.xml. I've also made a <report> section (see below) but without any postive result.
So, can anybody give me a hint about this prob ?

Something else, why are you getting Lilo in the first place? Do you have LVM or Raid? You should get grub by default.

Anas

Best regards

Stefan