Re: [suse-autoinstall] SuSE-8.2 & autoinstall
  • From: Anas Nashif <nashif@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 19:55:23 +0000 (UTC)
Ok, I was waiting for an answer for the maintainer of the backup package, but you were faster. :)
I will let the maintainer know about that problem.

Anas

Robison, Jonathon (M.) wrote:
In regards to my earlier problem -
The yast system backup function appears to lock up if the drive does not have room to write the backup. Perhaps an added line in the scripts to monitor disk availability and pop up a "gotta abort - not enough room" message?

Jonathon M. Robison
Linux Integration Analyst
Strategic Infrastructure Engineering
313-323-9529