Re: [suse-autoinstall] Help on Apache2 and PHP4 in SuSE Pro 8.2
  • From: Christopher Mahmood <ckm@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 23:49:38 +0000 (UTC)
* Anders Norrbring (anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) [030610 16:26]:
> But no... The server doesn't even understand that PHP4 is installed after
> what it seems to me, if I try to access a .php page, it insists on sending
> me the page as a download file instead of interpreting it and sending the
> output.

I don't see what this has to do with autoinstallation but you're
probably missing
<IfModule mod_php4.c>
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php4
</IfModule>

in your httpd.conf. If you're using SuSEconfig just set
HTTPD_SEC_MOD_PHP=yes in /etc/sysconfig/apache and run SuSEconfig.

If this doesn't help followup on the duplicate post you just sent to
SLE, not on a completely unrelated list.

--

-ckm