Re: [suse-autoinstall] rules
  • From: Anas Nashif <nashif@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 18:05:10 +0000 (UTC)
On June 27, 2003 11:17 am, Robert Alonso wrote:
> OK, after running YOU, I found that the updated autoyast2-installation
> package indeed has the rules.dtd file. But looking over the file led me to
> a new question: what is <operator>? From looking through
> /usr/share/YaST2/modules/AutoInstallRules.ycp, I found it can either take
> "and" or "or". This leads me to think that the prerequisites for a
> <result> can be conditional. I haven't seen this documented anywhere
> there. Anas, is this functional? If so, how does one use it?

Yes, one can use conditional operations 'and' and 'or'. The fact that it is
there means it is there implies that it is operational :-)
I tested that in various scenarios and it should work.

Note that I do the checking using the shell. Basically I build a bash
conditional from the various rules. I am still looking for a better approach
;-(

Anas