Reuse Existing Linux Partitions
  • From: Alexander.Gehrig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 13:22:57 +0000 (UTC)
Hi All

I red in the autoyast2 documentation about reuse all existing linux partitions,
but i do not know the parameter to do that.
I only found the parameters "free", "all", or the partition number. How can i
use this feature to reuse all existing linux partitions?

Thanks!

bye

Alexander

PS.: Is there a way to define the root-partions as location for bootloader? The
root-partions will be allway on other partionsnumber each installation.

< Previous Next >
List Navigation
This Thread
  • No further messages