RE: [suse-autoinstall] Problems autoinstalling to a Compaq server
  • From: "Kugelberg, Thorsten" <thorsten.kugelberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:07:46 +0000 (UTC)
Hey Steve,

I do not know if it is possible to add all the parameters as parameters. To me it looks like you did so.
You need a file called 'info' containing all the parameters:
it should look like this:
######begin od info########
LINUXRC
netdevice: eth0
serverdir: /install
autoyast=nfs://10.1.1.2/depot/suse80.xml
instmode: nfs
ip=10.1.1.1
netmask=255.255.255.0
insmod: e100
insmod: cpqarray
insmod: ncr53c8xx
#######end of info#########

To find out, what you need just have a look at the documentation:
http://www.suse.de/~nashif/autoinstall/8.0/html/invoking.html

Regards
Thorsten