Re: [suse-autoinstall] Anas Nashif: Mounting before Installation?
  • From: Anas Nashif <nashif@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 17:51:03 +0000 (UTC)
* Alexander.Gehrig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Alexander.Gehrig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [Nov 07. 2002 16:45]:
> Hi
>
> I have many problems by using a allready created partition. You will find many
> requests to this object in this list from me.

You dont have to put my name in the Subject to catch my attention :-)
I have seen your previous posting and will look into this when the time
allows, read 'now', one day after your initial posting...

I still dont understand what are you trying to do. You have a
pre-partitioned disk and you want to use already existing partitions by
only formatting them and without actually re-partitioning the disk?

If yes, then currently this wont work.
With <use> you can specify which partitions you want to use and autoyast
will only use the space that was occupied by those partitions. This
requires that the partitions in question are at the end of the disk.

Anas