Re: [opensuse-artwork] 13.2 release outstanding work
  • From: Zvezdana Marjanovic <zmarjanovic@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 16:11:02 +0200
On 16/10/14 19:04, Bruno Friedmann wrote:
On Thursday 16 October 2014 18.40:38 Zvezdana Marjanovic wrote:

There should be a render script available, to see how it will look like.
I'm guessing that you just spoke Latin to Zvezdana
Hahaha true

Is there anyone
who knows about this that can help?

However I thought that you are saving there just final works which are
final, not every idea.

In any case if you like these countdowns I will make them in all sizes
and somebody can help me to put them in github.

We're just designers

Once done just point us to where the svg are available
Marcus, viktor or myself should be able to fork, update commit, sr the changes

You don't have to speak that damn language (yet :-) )

Hi all,

Sorry for taking me so long to create new banners...lack of time.

Finally I created new version of banners which I like the most.

I would prefer not to mess with github (yet :)) so if anybody can help with storing this to right place I would appreciate :D

png:
http://paste.opensuse.org/60050138
http://paste.opensuse.org/86599831
http://paste.opensuse.org/16610738