Re: [opensuse-artwork] 13.2 release outstanding work
  • From: Marcus Moeller <marcus.moeller@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 08:44:17 +0200
Hi all,

In order to help get 13.2 out the door I would like to ask everyone to
help make a list of graphics-related items which are still outstanding
for 13.2. If I am such a n00b that I've missed this list somewhere else,
please excuse me (in advance).

I'll start with my items and ask for everyone to simply reply to this
email with theirs and any information necessary around the item.

1) Fix bugs in the installer:
- There are several open bugs concerning the installer theme that
I started working on. Our team will work on these bugs so that they are
fixed in time for the release.
2) Update the countdown banners to match the graphics of the desktop
- In the past the banners always used the current desktop
background. https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Countdown shows the current
stuff but our team would like to take a whack at making something that
fits to the desktop design of 13.2 itself. If this is not needed or
wanted that is not a problem for us, we'd like to spend time learning
about making banners and this seems like a good place to start.

3) Insert Your Item Here :-)

KSplash has to be updated

KSplash is in factory and in 13.2 branch.

When booting from ISO, on image extraction, status bar color needs to be
adopted.

I really do not know which component this is. Maybe someone else could take care of that.

Greets
Marcus

< Previous Next >
List Navigation