Re: [opensuse-artwork] Ping: Wallpapers from internet
Hi all,

I previously worked for Canonical and one of the artwork community efforts I
pushed forward was the wallpaper contest on flickr -
http://www.flickr.com/groups/ubuntu-artwork/. It might be a good idea to start
something like this because it draws from a wider audience, brings more
attention to the project and is a great way to get loads of good photos for all
kinds of things

Also, I do photography as well as design so if any help is needed just say the
word :-)

Kenneth Wimer
16746 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany