Re: [opensuse-artwork] banner author or original
On 04/27/2011 04:45 PM, jdd wrote:
Le 25/04/2011 22:34, jdd a écrit :
hello

to make physical banners (printed 0.5x2 meters) and translations, I
need the original svg (of similar vector) of

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Banners

don't finding the source, I did one:

http://dodin.org/opensuse/artwork/

please, get a look (the source is libreoffice, the image pdf)

attention: it's for a banner, the document is two meters x 40 cm! (200x40 cm)
- of course scalable.

being done to be printed on blank cloth, I added a slight green border on the
main frame

the logo is the official one from git, it have the "tm", but that's easy to
fix with a marker if necessary (on the banner itself
:-)

The green is taken from the original logo, so should be the exact official
one.

I don't know if I shouldn't add an "s" at Future (Futures)

The ration L/l is that of the banner maker, a bit higher than the qoted
banner, so I couldn't fit the motto on one line

jdd

Open Minds -> open Mind to respect what the others are.

Now I'm asking myself. Why not trying that

open mind, open source, open future ( singular, one mind pro people, for source
it's the major definition singular on wikis,
then one future only : ours free one :-) )

with a font like Deja Vue Sans Condensed bold ( so less space in kerning ) and
more bold to be visible at certain distance.

Sorry, I'm on holiday in two hours, that why I didn't try it
Good luck

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch