Re: [opensuse-artwork] banner author or original
Le 25/04/2011 22:34, jdd a écrit :
hello

to make physical banners (printed 0.5x2 meters) and translations, I
need the original svg (of similar vector) of

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Banners

don't finding the source, I did one:

http://dodin.org/opensuse/artwork/

please, get a look (the source is libreoffice, the image pdf)

attention: it's for a banner, the document is two meters x 40 cm! (200x40 cm) - of course scalable.

being done to be printed on blank cloth, I added a slight green border on the main frame

the logo is the official one from git, it have the "tm", but that's easy to fix with a marker if necessary (on the banner itself :-)

The green is taken from the original logo, so should be the exact official one.

I don't know if I shouldn't add an "s" at Future (Futures)

The ration L/l is that of the banner maker, a bit higher than the qoted banner, so I couldn't fit the motto on one line

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.youtube.com/user/jdddodinorg