Re: [opensuse-artwork] Tumbleweed artwork?
El Lunes, 18 de Abril de 2011 10:39:04 Andrew Wafaa escribió:
Hi Javier,

On 17 April 2011 22:52, Javier Llorente <javier@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Greg,

El Jueves, 14 de Abril de 2011 20:57:02 Greg KH escribió:
Hi Javier,

Rumor has it that you are working on some tumbleweed artwork that I
could use for the release and/or presentations that I give on the topic?

If so, any hints on when it would be done? If not, any hints on how to
get this created?

Well, I have created a draft (http://paste.opensuse.org/18325495).

Looks pretty good (as always ;-) ). My only question is whether we
should have some form of Geeko in the middle or somewhere near by.

Yepp, in its current form it's quite simple. Perhaps a geeko head as part of
the logo? The letters need some work too.

Do you like the idea of having a Tumbleweed logo contest?

I don't think there is any need for a competition, too many decisions
by committee can hurt. I would say let Greg make the final decision.

The main idea behind this is having other people submitting logos/improving
existing ones.

Greetings,
--
Javier Llorente