Re: [opensuse-artwork] Tumbleweed artwork?
El Lunes, 18 de Abril de 2011 08:01:05 Greg KH escribió:
On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 11:52:39PM +0200, Javier Llorente wrote:
Hi Greg,

El Jueves, 14 de Abril de 2011 20:57:02 Greg KH escribió:
Hi Javier,

Rumor has it that you are working on some tumbleweed artwork that I
could use for the release and/or presentations that I give on the
topic?

If so, any hints on when it would be done? If not, any hints on how to
get this created?

Well, I have created a draft (http://paste.opensuse.org/18325495).

Very nice, thanks.

Do you like the idea of having a Tumbleweed logo contest?

I don't know, is that something that we normally do for openSUSE
artwork?

No, we've done it a few times (remember the YaST mascot contest?).

The idea behind is to get more submissions. :-)

Greetings,
--
Javier Llorente
< Previous Next >