Re: [opensuse-arm] Is there any good way to specify frame buffer size options to Raspi2 kernel?
  • From: Michael Emory Cerquoni <nebadon2025@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 11:21:36 -0400
Here is screenshot of my LXDE Desktop running in 1280x1024 on latest
tumbleweed pi2 image! Thanks again!
http://nebadon2025.com/pi2/tumbleweed_raspberrypi2_framebuffer_fix_01.png

On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 10:34 AM, Fuminobu TAKEYAMA <ftake@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Michael,

Did you make a new boot.scr from your modified boot.script?
You need to run mkimage every time when you update boot.script.

$ mkimage -C none -A arm -T script -d boot.script boot.scr

Fuminobu TAKEYAMA,