Re: [opensuse-arm] Is there any good way to specify frame buffer size options to Raspi2 kernel?
Hi Michael,

Did you make a new boot.scr from your modified boot.script?
You need to run mkimage every time when you update boot.script.

$ mkimage -C none -A arm -T script -d boot.script boot.scr

Fuminobu TAKEYAMA,