Re: [opensuse-arm] Is there any good way to specify frame buffer size options to Raspi2 kernel?
  • From: Michael Emory Cerquoni <nebadon2025@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 14:26:35 -0400
Fuminobu thanks for posting this, I have same problem myself. Can you
explain how you are setting this i set bcm2708_fb.fbwidth=1280 and
bcm2708_fb.fbheight=1024 in bootargs and rebooted, but nothing
changed, im still in 800x480, I am very likely doing something wrong
here, can you show me exactly what you are doing? thanks and
hopefully someone has a better more automatic solution for the future.

-
Michael Emory Cerquoni