[opensuse-arm] Is there any good way to specify frame buffer size options to Raspi2 kernel?
Hi,

Is there any good way to specify framebuffer options to Raspberry Pi 2 kernel?

To set the size of frame buffer, we need to specify the size options by kernel
cmdline.
(Otherwise the resolution of framebuffer will be 800x480)

- bcm2708_fb.fbwidth
- bcm2708_fb.fbheight
- bcm2708_fb.fbdepth
- bcm2708_fb.fbswap

I now specify those options by modifying boot.script.

It seems that on Rasbian, u-boot passes the size options to kernel according to
"display_mode". However, on openSUSE, it does not.

Is it possible passing those options in the same way as Rasbian?
Or any better way to add some options to kernel cmdline?

Fuminobu TAKEYAMA