Re: [opensuse-arm] RPi2, Tumbleweed and "official" 7" RPi touchscreen
  • From: Michael Emory Cerquoni <nebadon2025@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 00:08:18 -0400
I have never been able to get the gui working 100% no matter what i do
its stuck in 800x480 resolution, however to get things like firefox
and certain GUI's working correctly, you have to install Mesa-libEGL1
and Mesa-libEGL-devel packages, this will prompt you to remove the
raspberypi-userland package, you want to do this, have mesa replace
it, it is the only way you will get anything to actually work
correctly. Hopefully this helps, it sure would be nice if someone
could figure out why its stuck in 800x480, so far I have not had any
luck yet, anyone has pointers please let us know.