Re: [opensuse-arm] WARNING Do not update a working RPi2 system to the newest kernel

Am 16.03.2016 um 14:00 schrieb Freek de Kruijf <freek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

The Tumbleweed repository for RPi2 contains a new kernel 4.1.16. However
updating/upgrading to that version of the kernel gives you a NONE-working
system.

Hm, maybe the device tree didn't get updated?

Also the newest images with 2016.03.09 in the name do boot, however a second
boot fails. On second boot the system tries to boot via the network.

That breakage is my fault, sorry again. It was fixed a few days ago, but we're
still waiting for the change to land in Factory or rebuilds...

fr.gr.

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf