Re: [opensuse-arm] Leap 42.2 plans?
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 13:05:00 +0100
Andreas Färber wrote:
Am 09.03.2016 um 14:16 schrieb Ludwig Nussel:
Are there any plans to build the next Leap (42.2) also on ARM
architectures?

First time I hear of 42.2... any pointers to further info? In case we
want to consider armv7l it would be good to know the time constraints,
i.e. is there already a project to build and when will it be frozen.

I'm not sure what other info you expect. The plan is to have a 42.2.
The rest is open and I'm collecting input right now. So I wanted to
check if ARM is in the equation again. Looks like yes :-)

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel