Re: [opensuse-arm] Leap 42.2 plans?
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 12:56:04 +0100
Dirk Müller wrote:
Hi Ludwig,

Ok, great! I'm quite sure we'd both regret adding it as main
architecure at this point though so I'd go for the ports approach
again :-)

well, we certainly want to share the sources with standard leap, it is
only for external constraints that we might need to pick a fix that is
not entering standard leap yet.

Is leap staying with the SLE12 compiler?

I haven't heard anyone requesting anything different so I'd assume so.

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel