Re: [opensuse-arm] RPi2, Tumbleweed and "official" 7" RPi touchscreen

On 09.03.16 22:38, Guillaume Gardet wrote:
Le 09/03/2016 18:19, Alexander Graf a écrit :

Am 09.03.2016 um 18:02 schrieb Freek de Kruijf <freek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I need more guidance here. I assume printenv needs to given on the RPi2
system. How can I give that command on a system that does not boot.
U-boot comes up, right? In U-boot, press space to get a command
prompt. On that prompt, type "printenv" :)

Alex, for RPi1, u-boot.bin differs between 1st boot and 2nd boot! Maybe
it is the same here.
How is it possible?

Replacing broken u-boot by working one fixed the boot for me.

Can you dig out of rpm where the different versions come from? Maybe
there's a typo in the efi enablement patches.