Re: [opensuse-arm] glibc update for ARM
Hi Michael,

armv6 does not receive any updates at all.
Not true at all! I even have kernel-4.4.2 on all my rpi1 systems which started
from an image file a year ago! And there were glibc updates to
glibc-2.22-7.1.armv6hl recently.

Correct. Raspberry Pi1 is updated by openSUSE Tumbleweed updates, and
that one is currently in the publishing queue (it published last time
February 22nd). The OBS is slow in generally, it just takes days or
weeks for anything.

The repo I use on all rpi1 systems is:
http://download.opensuse.org/ports/armv6hl/tumbleweed/repo/oss/

which is correct.

[3]
http://download.opensuse.org/ports/armv7hl/tumbleweed/repo/oss/suse/armv7hl/

which is also correct.

So I really wonder what is the right repo...

RPi1 and RPi2 are totally different things (as is RPi3), so they all
have different update repos.

Greetings,
Dirk