Re: [opensuse-arm] kernel update for 13.1 ARM images
Hi Adrian,

Ok. So, if I understand it right, _constraints file must be updated for all
projects except Kernel:* which add additionnal constraints through prjconf.
That is it?
erm, no, you are right, we need also update the _constratins file. Or drop it
in sources, entirely for now,
since we have it prjconf anyway.

So you're confirming that there is no way to overwrite broken
_constraints files via prjconf? It would be nice to be able to disable
them globally.
So far we've been locally patching the build code to report insane
capabilities in order to workaround the constraint files.