Re: [opensuse-arm] kernel update for 13.1 ARM images
On Mittwoch, 18. Dezember 2013, 16:52:10 wrote Guillaume Gardet:

Le 16/12/2013 14:10, Michal Marek a écrit :
On 16.12.2013 10:52, Adrian Schröter wrote:
JFYI, after checking the needed sizes of the builds for the architectures,
I set this now

%ifarch armv7l
Constraint: hardware:disk:size unit=G 7
%else
Constraint: hardware:disk:size unit=G 14
Constraint: hardware:processors 8
%endif
Thanks for letting me know. The prjconf is autogenerated, so it will be
reset after the next push to openSUSE-13.1. So I need to add one more
special case :-|

We should update rpm/_constraints in GIT repo. That is what you meant or not?

If so, it have not been updated yet neither for Factory nor 13.1.

This is in the Kernel:* prjconf, so it is independend of the sources.
Factory and 13.1 do not have these settings (which may lead to build failures)

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: adrian@xxxxxxx

(AG Nürnberg)