[opensuse-arm] Re: kiwi - FAT support problem
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 16:17:20 +0100

Le 13/12/2013 16:12, Marcus Schäfer a écrit :
Hi,

Found the problem, "mkdosfs -F32 -I", without the -I switch the
board does not boot
Nice. Looking forward for a new fixed kiwi to get a working Raspberry Pi
image! :)
me too :-) but now I'm struggling with the kernel not loading the initrd
I'm running out of time for today but I will try this on Monday

config.txt

initramfs initrd.cpio 0x00a00000

our raspberry kernel is in principal able to use an initrd in simple
gzip compressed format right ?

I do not know. I always used Raspberry Pi without initrd and it boots fine, but
I did not get any partition auto-resize.
As a first step we can use it without initrd. It will help people to try, use
and fix openSUSE on RPi. ;)

Guillaume

Thanks

Regards,