Re: [opensuse-arm] Panda board SPL broken?

On 12.08.2013, at 14:30, Guillaume Gardet wrote:

Hi,

with JeOS panda image from Factory I get the following error (after
workarounded BOOT files problem also reported for beagle, see previous
thread):
OMAP4430 ES2.2
OMAP SD/MMC: 0
mmc_send_cmd : timeout: No status update
Card did not respond to voltage select!
spl: mmc init failed: err - -17
### ERROR ### Please RESET the board ###

Does anyone have the same problem?

Does the same card work with older SPL / u-boot binaries?

Alex

I did not tried another SD card yet but this one is working fine with
Raspberry Pi and in my camera, so I guess it is a panda problem.

Guillaume