[opensuse-arm] ARM TechCon
ARM TechCon is where 3,500 system and software engineers dedicated to
designing ARM IP-based designs gather, and is one of the most
influential ARM related conferences. ARM would like it if openSUSE and
SUSE could attend, preferably with a talk or two ;-)

They are now accepting abstracts for ARM® TechCon™. This year's event
will be held October 30 - November 1, 2012 at the Santa Clara Convention
Center in Santa Clara, CA. Deadline to Submit: Friday, April 27, 2012

ARM TechCon will again have dedicated themes for each day of the event
providing a comprehensive curriculum. The 2012 tracks are listed below
with a separate submission for Day 1 and Days 2 & 3.

Chip Design Day[0]
October 30, 2012
*SoC Architecture & Analysis
* SoC Design & Verification
* SoC Design for Power & Performance
* SoC IP
Submit Your Abstract[1]

Software & Systems Design Days[2]
October 31 - November 1, 2012
* Android / Open Source
* Computing Platforms
* Developing & Debugging
* Low Power Design
* Microcontroller and Programmable Platforms
* Multimedia Processing: Graphics, Audio & Video
* Networking & Connectivity
* Safety & Security
* Software Optimization on ARM-Powered Systems
* The Fundamentals of ARM
Submit Your Abstract[3]

There is a possibility that we can get some sponsorship from the
openSUSE travel committee, but I make no guarantees. There is only one
item that could be an issue with openSUSE or even SUSE attending the
event, SUSE will need to ensure it has enrolled into ARM Connect befor
we can attend. ARM will be speaking directly to SUSE about this shortly,
so it shouldn't be any real issue.

Please let me know if you would be happy to attend and as such present
too. There's no free ticket here - if you want to mingle you need to
earn it :-)

Regards,

Andy

0 -