Re: [opensuse-arm] Growing some openSUSE ARMs
[ dropping CCs to other lists ]

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 06:06:32PM +0200, Alexander Graf wrote:
On 27.09.2011, at 16:30, Steve McIntyre wrote:

</lurk>

Hi!

If you'd like to join in some cross-distribution discussion about ARM
porting etc., please sign up to the cross-distro mailing list hosted
by Linaro:

Ah, cool. That might be very interesting, yes. Andrew, please join there too
:).

There's already been a big meetup at LPC earlier on this month, and
we're resolving to do more regular sessions in the future. If there's
anything we can help with, please shout!

Right now we're trying to bootstrap some base packages with hardfp still. If
you like, you can see the current progress on:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?project=Base:build:arm

OBS is nice for this kind of display... :-)

Out of curiosity, what are you using as a triplet for your hard-float
port? The discussion at LPC focussed on this to some extent:

http://lists.linaro.org/pipermail/cross-distro/2011-September/000054.html

I'm pretty sure that we could use quite some help once we get the base system
up and running and want to move on to activate the full system. For now, there
is only so much work that can be parallelized unfortunately.

Yup, understood.

Cheers,
--
Steve McIntyre steve.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxx