Re: [opensuse-arm] Growing some openSUSE ARMs
Hello,

On 09/23/2011 09:16 PM, Jan-Simon Möller wrote:
<snip>

Well cool - why did it take us ~ 1.5 years to notice ;) .
I guess, I was a bit ahead of time when I wrote
https://features.opensuse.org/310070 :-)

So let get a crew together - we have the knowledge and the tools.
I'm willing to do my part on the weekends and continue what I did back then.
I ready to help with packaging. As I learned with PPC, it's often not
coding but packaging work, and that's something I can also do.

Time to wipe android from the transformer ?! ;)
Or Ubuntu from my EFIKA MX :) Well, that's Linux, but that the one I
prefer...

Personally I'd prefer porting to the EFIKA MX. Not only because I
already have it, but because it's both an end user device and a
developer machine with serial port access & Co. Most of the other ARM
based machines are either too developer centric or too much end user. A
notable exception is the trimslice, but that's not available in a
portable format, like the EFIKA smartbook.
Bye,
CzP