[opensuse-arm] Re: [opensuse-factory] Growing some openSUSE ARMs
Markus Slopianka schrieb:
On Donnerstag 22 September 2011 16:05:44 Andrew Wafaa wrote:

the architecture that powers most of your little devices (and some
bigger ones too). Almost all smartphones, tablets and many other
consumer devices are powered by ARM from one of the numerous licensees.

The openSUSE member who were allowed to vote decided that openSUSE does not
want to run on
those “little devices”. http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Strategy says:
openSUSE does not:
(...)
Work on Mobile or embedded devices.

ARM Servers have been the new buzz for a while, due to the energy-saving prospects I'm pretty sure they'll have an interesting market. I guess openSUSE wants to run on those, right?

Robert Kaiser