[opensuse-announce] openSUSE 13.2 Beta is Out, Help Test It!
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 15:45:16 +0200
Our newest Geeko is due in November and it will be awesome. We promise. But
it doesn’t come for free: you will have to help!

We've published an extensive overview of new features. Might there be
something missing? You bet! Even with the combined power of all Geekos we
can't make a list of all the great things coming in this release!

All the more reason to find out what is new and needs testing. So, get your
ovens and laptops fired up for that Beta Pizza Party!

https://news.opensuse.org/?p=18556

Don't forget to have a lot of fun,

The Thundering herd of Geekos
from